There is so much happening in cricket at the moment.
Where to start?
How about a West Indies vs Australia Test series preview?
Cat and I delve into the upcoming tour for all of about 5 minutes. We are also joined in the studio by our spiritual leader Dan Liebke.
More importantly, we also:
- Look at what’s happening in the England v New Zealand series.
- Is Ben Stokes the new Botham, Bradman, Mandela and Mother Theresa all rolled into one?
- Why the hell was Chanderpaul dropped?
- Gillespie versus that other bloke.
- Reveal who proposed to Dennis during the week
- Why the toilets are always locked in the Hornsby Kuringai district competition on Saturdays.
- Giveaways from sponsor Nine Tails cricket
and of course, the Scott Muller Award.
Finally, we received over 20 listener questions this week. Awesome stuff guys. Keep it coming.
Remember, the best question from each show wins one of these T-shirts.
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. That link also shows you how to download the podcast mp3 file.
It’s not that hard.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Follow the podcast on twitter:
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019