This week, Cat and Dennis avoid all controversy by only talking about English cricket and adjunct topics.
- Our favourite ECB punctuation
- Our preferred future England coach
- Whether the ECB are actually any good at anything
- We reject the Essel Group and the Warney / Sachin All Star Leagues in favour of the Fantasy Twitter Cricket League. Did we pick you in our team?
- We give more air time to Eurovision than the England v New Zealand upcoming series
- Will Dennis ever act in a Bollywood movie?
- What was Stuart Broad drinking?
Of course, we nominate a winner for the Scott Muller Award!
Please leave us a review and share with your mates on social media.
Finally, make sure you listen to the outtakes.
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. That link also shows you how to download the podcast mp3 file.
It’s not that hard.
Just click on the orange play button.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Follow the podcast on twitter:
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019