Aussie legend Adam Gilchrist joins us on the latest episode of Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw.
Topics of conversation included:
- His love for “6 and Out”
- The “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” Guest XI
- Where did our work experience kid get to?
- What it is like commentating next to Freddie Flintoff
- His thoughts on Rod Marsh, Rohit Sharma and Stuart MacGill
- Virat Kohli
- What was is best T20 team made of only of players who never played T20?
- Who would he rather have a beer with? Chris Rogers or Chris Gayle
- Listener Questions
- To Mankad or not to Mankad
- Which Masters Champions League teams sound like a sanitary product?
- Warnie in the jungle
Please don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019