21 Warning Signs you may be addicted to T20
1) You know what a “maximum” is, but look confused when someone says “Did you see that six?”
2) You ask your friends what a tea break is
3) You cheer dot balls during the opening session of the Boxing Day Test
4) Sir Don who?
5) You think Imran Tahir is a decent bowler and have stats to prove it.
6) You believe “Solar Red” is a real colour
7) You can interpret Danny Morrison’s commentary
8) You follow all “sports entertainment” codes that only have 3 letters, like the IPL and WWE
9) You didn’t see anything wrong when Aaron Finch was rated the #1 batsman in the world
10) You can explain the difference between a normal King and a Super King.
11) When asked how much your house is worth, you answer “a Maxwell”
12) You struggle to explain the difference between bowling and chucking.
13) Your career goal is to be an “enthusiast”.
14) You believe that Lalit Modi murdered Jesus
15) Overs 5 – 15 are those boring middle ones.
16) You have a Jade Dernbach poster on your wall
17) You know that KXIP is not some strange form of roman numeral
18) You know what a Zouk is
19) You have bought Chris Gayle a beer, in his own pub, during a CPL auction
20) You have spotted Shane Warne in the street and instinctively thrown a bat at him
21) you think Kevin Pietersen’s career is just beginning
Any signs I missed?
I would love to hear them.
Please leave them in the comments section so I can have a laugh.