A really interesting show where Cat and I are joined by Twitter’s Head of Sport, Mr Jonno Simpson.
We have a deep discussion about how Twitter is working with cricket to make your experience better.
- Hidden secrets of the Twitter platform
- How Twitter has set itself up for the World Cup
- What moments of the World Cup have set Twitter alight
- How do you get that damn blue tick
Strangely, we also talked about the World Cup.
- Thoughts on England’s premature exit
- Why do England always bowl first when they win the toss and are under pressure?
- Pakistan. Are they the real deal?
- What about South Africa?
- How are Cat’s bets tracking?
- James Anderson watch
- A great listener question
….and of course, the Scott Muller Award.
Before you hit play, please let us a review on iTunes. Do it! Now!
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page.
It’s not that hard.
Just click on the orange play button.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Follow the podcast on twitter:
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019