Just because we haven’t learned our lesson, we called another Pakistani and had more bloody phone issues.
But we did finally manage to get through to the legend Mushtaq Ahmed.
We chatted about:
– Faf and Mint Gate
– We discuss the “Birdline”
– Dennis goes on another massive rant
– Australia’s new look Test team
– Rod Marsh’s power over the other selectors
– Abdus from Pakistan didn’t play “Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grade Cricketer”
– Mushtaq Ahmed gave a deep dive into spin bowling tactics
– We give away another prize in the “Upgrade Your Shit Kit” competition courtesy of Honey Badger Cricket;
– Some outrageous Listener Questions where someone won a wallet courtesy of The Game;
plus the famous Muller Award
HOW TO LISTEN
EON Sports Radio:
You can listen live every Tuesday 7-8pm Melbourne time:
- If in Australia, tune your digital radios to EON Sports Radio; or
- Worldwide, you can stream live via the EON Sports Radio website.
- Worldwide via the EON Sports App
CLICK BELOW FOR PODCAST OPTIONS
Follow the crew on Twitter: