THIS INTERVIEW HAS BEEN AMENDED AT THE REQUEST OF COLLYER BAIRSTOW LLP SOLICITORS (UK).
I RECEIVED LEGAL LETTERS REQUESTING US TO REMOVE REFERENCES TO CERTAIN PLAYERS GIVEN UPCOMING CRIMINAL CASES.
THIS HAS BEEN DONE.
THE REST OF THE INTERVIEW HAS REMAINED INTACT AND IS JUST AS BRUTAL!
Does it get any bigger than this?
Mr Lalit Modi.
The King of Controversy
The man who, while at the BCCI, created the biggest T20 tournament in the world in the IPL
Also the man whom the BCCI banned for life.
Here is what others have said after listening to the interview:
I asked you guys for some questions and you didn’t fail to deliver. I put every hard one at him.
You need to listen to this to truly appreciate this man.
He didn’t dodge one question!
Names were dropped and allegations were made.
We tackle amongst other things:
- Why the ECB will be picked off first by the Essel Group
- That the the BCCI framed Kapil Dev when he was at the ICL
- Does he regret killing of the ICL and taking away Kapil Dev’s pension?
- Any truth to any of the charges the BCCI convicted him of?
- Why Srinivasan is corrupt
- What did he discuss with the ECB when he tried to start a rebel league?
- Who is in the sealed envelope?
- What is Subhash Chandra and the Essel Group really planning?
- Why is he no longer involved?
- How long have Essel been planning this coup?
- Are they corrupt too?
- Why he thinks Chairman Wally Edwards (who I called Wally Hammond by mistake) and James Sutherland lack ‘balls’
- How he saved the life of Cricket Australia’s lawyer during the Mumbai bombings
- How many of his 800k twitter followers did he buy?
Of course, he also nominates a winner for the Scott Muller Award!
This is about as awesome as a cricket podcast can get.
Please leave us a review and share with your mates on social media.
Finally, make sure you listen to the outtakes.
Please don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review. It helps us in the search rankings.
HOW TO LISTEN
Follow the crew on Twitter: