Imagine you could speak to Inzamam-ul-Haq and ask him anything you wanted.
Well, we didn’t.
It was all planned but the phone system crashed in Pakistan just as we called him, so we spoke to his manager instead (who promised that Inzi will appear next week).
Like all things to do with Pakistan cricket, it was chaos in the studio.
– Listen to us scrambling as I try get Inzi on the line;
– ….and then forget to turn Cat’s microphone on;
– A look at the 1st Australia v Sth Africa Test
– ….and India v England;
– Harsh from India plays”Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grade Cricketer”;
– Why did Tom Moody wear David Boon’s underpants on his head;
– We give away another prize in the “Upgrade Your Shit Kit” competition courtesy of Honey Badger Cricket;
– Some outrageous Listener Questions where someone won a wallet courtesy of The Game;
plus the famous Muller Award
HOW TO LISTEN
EON Sports Radio:
You can listen live every Monday 7-8pm Melbourne time:
- If in Australia, tune your digital radios to EON Sports Radio; or
- Worldwide, you can stream live via the EON Sports Radio website.
- Worldwide via the EON Sports App
CLICK BELOW FOR PODCAST OPTIONS
Follow the crew on Twitter: