In this episode, Dennis and Cat get stuck into the ICC World Twenty20. Well, by get stuck in, they kinda just chat about India stuffing it up and then move on to move interesting things including:
- How can we make our jingles better using practical examples;
- The “Are you smarter than a 5th Grade Cricketer” quiz returns with a contestant from Auckland;
- Shane Watson and Shahid Afridi’s retirement;
- Duke v Kookaburra;
- Mick Lewis being an arsehat; and
- Plenty of listener questions with prizes given away courtesy of The Game;
plus the famous Muller Award.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.