A cricket podcast featuring the greatest humorists of our time.
We claim to be the world’s most popular cricket podcast, but who really knows?
Listen live on EON Sports Radio every Monday from 7pm (Melbourne time) or click on any of the methods below:
So, if you like:
- Cricket chat full of humour;
- Interviews with stars of the game;
- Professional sounding audio that wasn’t recorded in a garage;
- Prizes every show for our listeners; and
- Did I mention it’s funny?
….then you need to listen and subscribe to “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw”.
So, click on the The Back Catalogue page link and go exploring. There’s plenty of gold in there.
Click on the Leave Us A Question page link and, well, leave us a question. Bet you are glad we clarified that for you. This page also highlights our upcoming guests so you can tailor your questions accordingly.
The FAQ Page attempts to record and answer all of the questions you have thrown at us.
Here’s what others are saying about us on iTunes.
Click on the Muller Award Honour Board to see all the winners of the Scott Muller Award. There are some rippers!
Things you need to know:
- We love feedback. Don’t like what we do. Please tell us. Love what we do? Then bloody well share it with all your mates!
- We love questions. Please take advantage of the question form and the voice mail system we have paid a stupid amount for. The voice mail is really cool, and if we like your recording, you will hear your voice in our podcasts!
- We love show ideas. Again, let us know what we should be talking about, who we should be interviewing, what giveaways you want to win and stuff like that.
- We don’t take it that seriously. If you are offended by negative views on Sachin Tendulkar, James Anderson or the new Adelaide Oval redevelopment, this is probably not the podcast for you.
- We love all cricket. We talk about all countries, mens and womens, Test, 1st Class, ODI’s and T20. Well, in the case of T20, we try and limit what we say as we have no idea. Well, actually, Cat is a Melbourne Renegades member, so we probably know more than what we allude to