Bay 13 is where the rabble that contribute to Dennis Does Cricket reside.
All of their details can be found below.
Over time, I hope that Bay 13 will prove that the size of one’s twitter following is in no way related to one’s insight or writing skill.
If you feel you are up to our terribly mediocre standards and would like to be a featured contributor on Dennis Does Cricket, drop me a line.
If you are accepted, I’ll plug the hell out of you across my social media channels and website subscribers.
I’ll take commentary, satire, videos, podcasts…in fact almost anything except for match reports.
They are just too boring.
Here’s a link to where all the Bay 13 content can be found.
- Channel Nine Issue an Expression of Interest to Replace Richie Benaud - February 8, 2015
- The Internal Value of Shane Robert Watson - January 31, 2015
- An Unfortunate English XI - June 29, 2015
- Who Is the Greatest Wicket-keeper Batsman of All Time? - June 7, 2015
- Lara or Sachin. Who’s the greatest? - April 12, 2015
- World Cup Stats at the Half Way Mark - March 1, 2015
- The Most Stupendously Epic World Cup Statistical Overview Ever Produced - February 6, 2015
- “And finally clear-headedness” - December 12, 2016
- The State of Cricket - October 23, 2016
- From Behind the White Line (Part 2): Grand Final President - March 19, 2016
- From Behind the White Line (Part 1): The Grand Final Scorer - March 16, 2016
- Growing Up With Cricket - March 11, 2016
- There Is No “I” In Team, But There Is In “Sachin” - April 24, 2017
- Why Is No One Talking About Rangana Herath? - April 5, 2017
- “Australians Are No More My Friends.” - March 30, 2017
- Shaun Tait Leaves Without A Quicker One - March 27, 2017
- We Are Not Done With You Just Yet Sir Viv - March 7, 2017
- The Big Bash League: When Cricket Gets Watered Down - January 20, 2017