This bonza Ashes preview podcast is a must listen.
John Etheridge, the UK Sun’s chief cricket writer joins us to chat all things England and Australia.
- Which squad is better?
- Is Watson v Marsh the only selection issue left?
- How many English players would make a combined team?
- Is this really a “New England”?
- What role will Bayliss play?
- Best pre-series banter
- The Women’s Ashes
- Day/Night Tests
- Listener questions where someone wins a T-shirt
- The Win A Bat competition
and of course, the Scott Muller Award.
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. That link also shows you how to download the podcast mp3 file.
It’s really not that hard.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
Follow the podcast on twitter: